Monday, July 1, 2013

Updates from Godfrey ~ ~

Godfrey has had difficulty selling his knitted items to tourists in Hwange National Park ~ visitors have been scarce!  I wrote him and suggested that if he encounters any American travelers, to ask if they would carry his knitted wonders back to the US, then send them to me.  I also asked what color of yarn he would like, and sent him a copy of The Amanda Hat by Gina House.  ( A very cool pattern!)

Godfrey's response:

Hello Beth

that sounds like a great idea. next time l see someone from America will send them to you.
for the yarn any coulor is fine. but if you can find yellow, red, green, they will be okay.
for the needles my size 6.5 mm circular needle broke & thus the ones I use most often.

Yes you made me laugh. tell you what at first l was shy to be seen knitting now am very proud of my knitting skills all thanxs to you!!!

will try the Amanda hat I managed to download it

Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment